You know that drinking tea is generally good for our body, but why CBD hemp tea?
1. Since we live in a time when the pace of life increases at a fantastic speed, stress and depression are an integral part of our daily life. If we don’t feel stress ourselves, we definitely have someone close to us who has overloaded himself with responsibilities and work. Industrial hemp is a great way to enrich your endocannabinoid system. Stress and anxiety are often caused by a deficiency of the endocannabinoid system.
2. Pain-relieving effect of CBD hemp – Various drugs such as morphine, ketamine, ibuprofen, etc. cause a decrease in endocannabinoid receptors, which in turn leads to a deficiency of the endocannabinoid system in our body. CBD hemp tea has pain-relieving effects and at the same time enriches our Endocannabinoid system.
3. Many CBD hemp products are very expensive because they are in extracted form. CBD hemp tea is a cheaper alternative to expensive alternatives, and considering the feedback, it cannot be assumed that the effect of CBD hemp tea is worse.
4. Various berries and spices have been added to Relaxationland CBD hemp teas, which in turn provide added value both in terms of taste and properties. In the e-shop, the different added values of all hemp teas are also listed next to the products.
5. CBD hemp tea is anticonvulsant- Drinking tea is generally associated with a lower risk of Parkinson’s disease. Compared with other factors, such as smoking, physical activity, age, and body mass index, tea drinking is one factor associated with a reduced risk of Parkinson’s disease in both men and women. Since CBD is anti-convulsant by nature, it has a double effect as CBD hemp.
6. Tea keeps the waist slim! According to the study, participants who regularly consumed hot tea had a lower waist circumference. According to researchers, this is due to the antioxidants and magnesium compounds in the drink, and the fact that drinking tea reduces the risk of diabetes, artery disease and strokes. Relaxationland also has Cumin Hemp Tea, and cumin is known to be a great metabolism booster.
7. Tea is good for cholesterol, as several studies have shown that more tea consumption leads to a decrease in cholesterol. Tea is thought to prevent the absorption of cholesterol from the large intestine. In addition, CBD slows down the calcification of blood vessels, and Relaxationland’s range of products also includes sea buckthorn hemp tea, which is a strong supporter of circulation and the digestive system.
8. Tea increases endurance. Tea contains antioxidants that increase the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, which in turn increases muscle endurance.
9. In elderly people, the risk associated with age is bone loss and poor blood circulation. CBD hemp tea reduces the risk of osteoporosis and pleasantly warms our body.
10. In addition to stress and depression, anxiety disorders are also very common. CBD hemp tea relieves anxiety and sets the stage for a busy and productive day.